RS-232/TTL UART Isolated USB Adapter
IP Electronix PH232Ux1 is a USB Adapter Multiport that provides a Serial COM Ports via its USB connection and is compatible with RS-232 standard devices RXD, TXD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI and GND signals. PH232Ux1 is fully Plug & Play a and enables your laptop or workstation with the ability to communicate between a USB port and a RS-232 serial peripherals with baud-rate from 300bps to 230400bps. PH232Ux1 is Full-Duplex converter and supports Point-to-Point connection.
Any external power supply is not required, as PH232Ux1 takes its power from the USB Bus. Protection against Surge, ESD and EMI is considered in its design and also has 3kV insulation between USB and RS-232 sides.
PH232Ux1 is designed for industrial usage and is useful for Industrial Automation, Telecommunications, SCADA Systems and DCS Systems …
PH232Ux1 comes complete with drivers for Microsoft Windows. Drivers are also available for Linux, Mac OS and Android.
- USB to RS-232 Bi-Directional Converter;
- Number of Ports: #1 RS-232 Serial Port, #1 USB Port;
- Serial Standard: Meets or Exceeds the Requirements of TIA/EIA-232-F and ITU v.28 Standards;
- RS-232 Signal (Full Handshake Support): TxD, RxD, DTR, RTS, DSR, DCD, CTS, RI, GND;
- RS-232 Parity: Even, Odd, None, Mark and Space; Selectable;
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 supported (up to 480 Mbps);
- Fully Plug & Play;
- Bus Powered (No External Power Supply Required);
- Serial Transmission Speed up to 230.4 kbps;
- Driver Supported: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS and Android (32 & 64 Bits) Operating Systems;
- Power (Green) LED Indicator;
- Transmit (Blue) and Receive (Yellow) LED Indicator;
- ESD Protection: RS-232 Bus-Pin ESD Protection Exceeds ±15 kV Using Human-Body Model (HBM);
- Dimensions: 26mm x 71.6mm x 122 mm (1.03in x 2.8in x 4.82in);
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +70°C (+14°F to +158°F);
- 1 Year Guarantee and 5 Years Support.